Coffeeneuring is back for 2021. That’s the just-for-fun challenge where you play by riding your bike to get coffee a couple of times a week for six weeks. As far as these kinds of challenges go, it’s one of the most low-key and accessible.
What is the optimal number of coffeeneuring rides you can complete during the Coffeeneuring Challenge? The rules say seven, but I venture to say it’s really c+1 — always one more than what you’ve done so far.
The basics of the challenge are this:
- over the course of 6’ish weeks,
- ride your bike to 7 different places,
- at least 2 miles round trip each time,
- drink 7 cups of coffee (or similar), and
- collect some proof of your coffeeneuring (either photos, Strava tracks, journal entries, etc.).
I look forward to participating again this year. Honestly, there’s little reason for me not to since the challenge is so simple and fun. Thank you, Chasing Mailboxes, for organizing this year after year.